HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. . .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR KRISTEN,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
So it was 29 years ago that I wrapped you in two blankets and brought you outside of the hospital at Carswell AFB into 105 degree heat. (It didn't matter HOW hot it was, you wrapped babies up in blankets for their own good!) No car seats then--I carried you home in my arms and could hardly believe that God was going to let me do motherhood a second time. Never mind that a few months later I couldn't believe it for different reasons LOL. . .you were and are a treasure to me and to our whole family. Thank you for all the ways you bless us and the way your life honors the Father.
Enjoy this 29th and prepare to enjoy it again next year :-)
.jpg)

3 Comments:
test
And I was in Ft Worth on leave from England and waited, and waited, and waited. We thought that I would have to return to England before you were born, but thankfully I was here when you arrived. And like you Mother said, we were so amazed that we had a SECOND daughter. Have a wonderful 29th year, all year. I love you.
Thank you for your birthday wishes, and for your love. I'm blessed to be a part of a family that loves each more every year (at least, more than when I was 3, yeah?).
Post a Comment
<< Home