music and lyrics to a blessed life. . .a few measures at a time. . .
Baby Erin Welty, grandchild #11, cut her first tooth today, coming in at just under five months. She is obviously NOT a Slaughter baby!
posted by Granny at 8/17/2005 11:08:00 AM
I think she needs to go in the advanced classes. She is SOOO much like her Papa in that respect.
Erin would like me to remind y'all that her first tooth was not without its difficulty, and has asked for prayer as she enters a support group for early teethers. The air is so much thinner when you live at the top.
Tell me about it. I've lived on oxygen bottles most of my life. From up here you all look like little ants.
I think maybe I'm supposed to be offended, but I'm too tired to tell for sure....anyone help me out here???
Personally, Kristen, I'd just move on and not worry about it... :) You're not an early teether, you've been weaned off the oxygen bottles, and you've already completed your court mandated support group! Lyric
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
I think she needs to go in the advanced classes. She is SOOO much like her Papa in that respect.
Erin would like me to remind y'all that her first tooth was not without its difficulty, and has asked for prayer as she enters a support group for early teethers. The air is so much thinner when you live at the top.
Tell me about it. I've lived on oxygen bottles most of my life. From up here you all look like little ants.
I think maybe I'm supposed to be offended, but I'm too tired to tell for sure....anyone help me out here???
Personally, Kristen, I'd just move on and not worry about it... :)
You're not an early teether, you've been weaned off the oxygen bottles, and you've already completed your court mandated support group!
Lyric
Post a Comment
<< Home