Saturday, August 13, 2005

one not to miss

if you have the slightest interest in history or human nature, don't miss the movie "Downfall". don't be scared off by the subtitles. . .it's by far the best subtitled movie i've ever seen and one of the top twenty of any movie i've seen, for that matter. thanks to kristen for recommending it! next on my list--"the beautiful country."

3 Comments:

Blogger Papa said...

i heartily agree. it was wonderful, subtitles and all.

Sun Aug 14, 06:53:00 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Thank you thank you thank you for setting up the blog... And I for one hope it WILL be an op-ed/soapbox!

Sun Aug 14, 07:51:00 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I was the cultured one who saw the movie first, so I will gladly take credit. Seriously, Dave and I were both greatly moved by this film -- I'd say a must-see for those mature enough to handle some of the gruesome stuff.

Tue Aug 16, 02:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home