Once again. . .
. . .I hope someone close to the President has put Peggy Noonan on his required reading list. I have run out of superlatives for this woman and don't know why she's not working at the White House.
music and lyrics to a blessed life. . .a few measures at a time. . .
. . .I hope someone close to the President has put Peggy Noonan on his required reading list. I have run out of superlatives for this woman and don't know why she's not working at the White House.
4 Comments:
Always excellent. This was no exception. Lots of things she applied to Bush, apply to us who don't live at 1600 Penn Ave., but are to live as epistles read of men...
Always excellent. This was no exception. Lots of things she applied to Bush, apply to us who don't live at 1600 Penn Ave., but are to live as epistles read of men...
wow, lyric must feel especially strong about this one ;-)
i wonder why the software stutters like this. . .happens to me too when i comment and i go back and delete one (or two in at least one case!)
Post a Comment
<< Home