It's Fall Break around here...
...and it sure would be nice if we'd have some nice fall weather to go along with it! But no, we're still pushing ninety here in the South Country, waiting to put out pumpkins until we can be sure they won't stew and rot on the porch.
In the meantime, we're enjoying the stand-down from our normal school routine while we catch up on doctor and orthodontist appointments, clothes shopping, and various other activities. I will do some more work on the Quicken set-up, and as you might have seen by the additions to my bookstack, I'm trying to teach myself some basics in html code and web design. While setting up my new blog this weekend, I got really curious about all the "why's" behind the templates and the formatting, and the more I tinkered the more curious I got. One discovery led to another, and before I knew it I was hooked! So a big part of MY fall break will be spent teaching myself a foreign language. Maybe soon I'll be "conversant" enough to be the family Webmaster :-)
.jpg)

5 Comments:
just so no one thinks i'm living the good life out here, our high tomorrow is 80 degrees. i'm running out of patience...
oh, so you guys got a cold front too!
But it IS in the high 50's at night. that's better than the 70's at night.
no, no 50's here. maybe by the weekend though. . .
true true, its nice to have the windows open at night. but i'd still rather have a real fall - the leaves aren't very bright, and i have a feeling we're gonna get jipped this year.
Post a Comment
<< Home