Weather or not
This morning was our first science (or nature study, as I prefer to call it!) class of the year. Present around our table were John Caleb Warren, Jonathan Russell, Timothy Warren, David Russell, and Molly Slaughter--truly intergenerational learning! We are continuing to work our way through Considering God's Creation, and the current topic is weather, or as David defined it this morning, "How hot it is." Yes, David, how hot! We'll do four weeks of study of wind, rain, snow, sleet, clouds. . .and I would wager that we won't see a single one during our study! This is, after all, September in San Antonio, where we're still having to bribe the kids to play outside for thirty minutes. But no matter. . .we'll vicariously enjoy all kinds of precipitation and other weather phenomena around the table in our cool house, dreaming of a. . . .60 degree Christmas :-)
Anyway, welcome back to all my little scientists!
.jpg)

1 Comments:
In case I forget to mention it several times this school year: THANK YOU FOR BEING MY BOYS SCIENCE TEACHER (so I dont have to be!)!!!
David said, "I cant wait for Granny to tell us everything she knows about weather, then we'll know more than the guy on TV"!
Post a Comment
<< Home