Thursday, December 01, 2005

A word to the wise. . .

If you haven't already done it, GET A FLU SHOT! I didn't, and I am very sorry. This year's bug is not one to mess around with...it's the nastiest thing I've ever encountered.

3 Comments:

Blogger Papa said...

From my hotel bed while on a business trip, I give a hearty "Amen" to Cathi's exhortation. I haven't felt this bad in ages. I have bought stock in nyquil.

Sat Dec 03, 11:47:00 AM  
Blogger Cottle Clan Dobermans said...

EEP-sorry to hear you guys are all sick! I am sure the added stress lowered your immune systems and added to the effects. Take care of yourselves and we will pray that it doesn't spread and resolves quickly-Lora

Sat Dec 03, 05:53:00 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

well i'm not so convinced... Erin had a flu shot (against my better judgement) and i'd swear she's had the flu twice already.

Sun Dec 04, 07:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home